Wednesday 18 November 2020

Did I do anything? Lockdown SAL

Whilst stitching, I felt like I was getting a lot done... So how come I feel like I can barely see what I achieved?  My BFF and I had a night where we just needed to be working on what we could See.... Sometimes a certain patch of stitches suddenly becomes visible.  In my case it was a tad towards the literal sight too... I'm not sure how long the light bulb in my living room has been dead but it certainly helped when I replaced it teehee!!

Head over to http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com to see my BFF's update too. 

2 comments:

  1. We can see the progress each week! The design is growing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking daily at a piece makes it hard to see progress but each post we can see a difference, good light certainly helps :-)

    ReplyDelete