Sunday 31 October 2021

Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2021

Welcome to the Trick or Treat Blog Hop, hosted by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

Collect the letters as you hop around and unscramble the mystery phrase! Here's my letter - E. 



It's our first Halloween in our new house this weekend, so I look forward to seeing whether we get many little visitors craving treats tonight! 

Here's my spooky contribution for this year, I stitched it in my procrastination phase during the Baby Sampler project, so you may accidentally have caught glimpses on the 'washing line of smalls' display in the past few months.

I feel almost guilty not having dashed it together last minute in my usual fashion!!

Now, head along to the next stop on the way http://www.marysthread.com/ to continue your hop!!

Happy Hopping, friends. 

11 comments:

  1. Hats off to you and thanks for the letter! Joyeuses fêtes d'Halloween ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little hat, how cute. It was fun waiting to see what you had done this year. And thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little witch's hat!! I felt guilty about waiting for the last day to make my contribution, so I think we even each other out! LOL! Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween, and cute hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute witch hat! Hope your busy tonight with lots of little witches and goblins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable hat! I hope you get lots of trick or treaters tonight, it's always fun to see their costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. Love your little witch's hat, that will make a nice Ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice hat! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the letter and witches hat. Did you get any callers? Happy Halloween 🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even one... Probably just as well, as we forgot to stock up on treats so we would have quickly run out of the small stock of treat size chocolate I have in as standard

      Delete
  10. We had a lot of kids show up this year - totally unprepared and unexpected after noone came by at all the last couple of years! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete