Thursday 21 January 2021

January Gifted Gorgeousness

Once a month (technically the 15th but she is very patient with those of us who are a bit late) Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com hosts Gifted Gorgeousness, sharing our stitxhy related gifts, whether given or received. 

So this month I will share my new embroidery scissors, Xmas 2020 was a strange one for various reasons, and we chose all of our own gifts. I'm a big lover of rainbows and things with a rainbow feel, so these little snips just hit the spot perfectly!

Here they are, trying to steal the limelight from my current WIP, which is also a gift, but which you won't get to see in its entirety till it is finished and perhaps till it is gifted too. 

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely and I imagine are fab to use

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love those scissors and look forward to seeing more of the project underneath them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty scissors! Now what are you hiding underneath them??

    ReplyDelete