Monday 31 October 2022

Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2022

Muhaha... it's time, once again for the  Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop, hosted as ever by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com.  Collect your letter and Hop along to the next blog at the end of my post.  Start with Jo if you want to begin at the beginning or know more about the Hop.


I had a real desire to start something new for Halloween this year.  This little piece is a freebie from Durene Jones on her Facebook page.   And it's my first proper evenweave piece since the baby afghan my BFF and I worked for my son, who is now 16!!  And definitely the smallest holes for me thus far, on 32 count hand-dyed Murano fabric in shade Byzantium, from Chromatic Alchemy.  It's only a small piece, but I believe it may grow to something bigger as the years go on.



Your letter to collect is P, and your next visit is to https://needlepensword.blogspot.com/

Happy Halloween Hopping!



12 comments:

  1. Nice start on your evenweave journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very purple purple in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little piece! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just adorable! And the colors are so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pattern, so cute and I love the color of the fabric! Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fรชtes d'Halloween ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Durene Jones has some great designs, great stitching. Thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute! Oh yes, add more to it!
    Have a bootiful Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors. Do you mean Durene Jones will be adding to that design, or you will?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant that I will, probably using various other Durene Jones patterns, somehow it cries out to become a Halloween sampler

      Delete
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year. Sorry but I can only comment on your posts using my laptop, not my iPad hence the late comment.
    I love the fabric you used for the cute Durene Jones piece.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really cute! Well done on braving the even weave.

    ReplyDelete