Thursday 19 January 2023

BFF SAL 11 - interesting diversions

It's proving very interesting, just how different our pieces are looking, for 2 very similar designs. (I promise they're soooo similar on the pattern).

I am staying true largely to the pattern colours,  as my poor brain is addled with a lot of work-related arghyness (I might tell that tale eventually)  so I can't deal with lots of personalised changes.  There may however be a bit of blue blending filament creeping in at some point.   My BFF seems to find new changes each time,  and 'Deborah-izes' to her heart's content. 


It's definitely giving away few clues as to the subject yet though!

Check out my BFFs update here

3 comments:

  1. You are seeing it more than I am seeing it thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, they look nothing like each other at the moment! It's definitely keeping me interested and guessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello: I am looking forward to the progress, I am not sure just yet what design it is.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete