Tuesday 14 February 2023

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Valentines Blog Hop 2023

Happy St Valentines Day!

Goodness February came around quickly didn't it?

Welcome to the Hop, hosted by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching, check out the list of participants there, and Hop around to guess who stitched what.  And leave a comment when you find your piece to let the recipient know who made it.

I really love this little stitch from my Sweetheart, I'm not sure if that finish is in a mug. Or a pincushion, I look forward to hearing more when they post.  With both hearts and flowers it is perfect for Valentines Day.


11 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
    That is a lovely pincushion. I would say they used a china tea cup.
    Your blog is one of the ones where people might not be able to comment, so check the comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those finish in a china tea cup, I should made one in cups I inherited from my Mum I don't use (so fragile). A good idea for next year! cause today it's not mine! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the teacup finishes, something I'd like to try so obviously it's not mine. Happy Valentine's Day 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I am your secret Valentine! Yes, this was made in a cup but can be used as a pincushion too! The flowers in the heart are close to the flowers on the cup...it was a gift for a pen pal last year. I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought it was a brooch, it is very pretty .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this one! Really pretty finishing. Happy Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentines Day!! Not my stitching, but this finish has got my noggin churning. I will be on the lookout at thrift for some round dishes/cups for finishes and beads for trim.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, perfect for today.
    Happy heart day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute finish and lovely back stitch on this one. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete