Wednesday 6 September 2023

BFF SAL - Variations on a Theme 1 - Christmas

And now for something a bit different.  The first of our 'Variations ' evenings. A chance to cheekily start something new without first finishing something old.

We will take a theme and stitch something on that theme for the first Wednesday of each month.   This being the autumn,  it's of course time for a Christmas stitch. 

I'm working on an Advent Calendar by Durene Jones.  This appeals due to the single thread colour in each panel.  I'm not quite following the pattern for colour choices,  with finishes in (DMC) 777 and 550 thus far, rather than the recommended 817 and B5200


I'm really enjoying the stitch this far, and managed to complete a single panel within our session.  

Edited to add my previous finishes too

Check out my BFFs progress here

No comments:

Post a Comment