Monday 30 October 2023

Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2023

Hello, and a Spooky welcome to the annual Hop.  The Hop is hosted by Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching,  if you didn't start from there, have a look to follow the list.  Collect all the letters along the journey to form a mystery phrase.

I had great fun stitching this lovely piece, Willabella Witch by Durene Jones.   It's forming part of an ongoing self-made Halloween sampler, which is my first decent foray into evenweave, stitched on custom Byzantium 32 count Murano fabric by Chromatic Alchemy.



It will likely be a few years in the making, but I'm going to have fun along the way. 

And now you get to collect the letter 
A, and Hop along to the next blog, which is 

11 comments:

  1. Your Halloween pattern looks great, wish you a lot of fun for a few weeks stitching it! Thanks for the letter. Happy Halloween! Amicalement. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute stitching! Thanks for the letter! Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's already adorable, and on such great fabric. I'm looking forward to seeing it come together.
    Witching you a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute I love the glasses.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Halloween stitching, thank you for your letter ๐ŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year. Fabulous design on an amazing piece of fabric too! I love Chromatic Alchemy's bold colours. I like the idea of building a sampler too. I look forward to seeing that grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching, and lovely fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what a nice piece of evenweave! Maybe we'll get to see the finished Willabella in a couple of years?!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  9. This will be a terrific sampler when finished. Love the fabric you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun piece. How neat to make your own on that gorgeous material. Thanks for the letter. I'm off to continue my hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just having a wander by past blogs and noticed I had not commented on this, perhaps I passed by early on and was waiting. You know I like your stitch as I have used the same pattern myself but as usual with differences. The material is very you and watching it grow will be fun.

    ReplyDelete