Wednesday 24 July 2024

BFF SAL 16 - All over the place

Title describes well the Stitching tonight,  a bit here, a bit there, and another but over here.  With the overall feeling like I'd not really moved forwards particularly well.  

It is also a description of my weird mood swings this last couple of weeks.  Menopause woes are taking over my body and I'm just annoying myself at the minute let alone anyone else.  My poor BFF probably didn't get the best of company today.

But we shared some time and stitches which was good to get to do.

Check out my BFFs update here

2 comments:

  1. It was funny, I was all set to hear about your holiday, and the birthday celebrations and making a space for you to have talking time, and you weren't feeling it. But you are always good company even when we don't talk (which isn't that often from me!) little pink house looks good in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menopause is such a creep, it wreaks havoc on our bodies, i hope you have a quick transition away from menopause and have better days, nice progress on your stitching so far.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete