Thursday 16 December 2021

BFF SAL 5 (and 6)

Only a wee session this week, as my BFF was feeling under the weather.

But we added (at my request) the fancy star to BFF SAL 5.

I was starting to feel like my lack of confidence and progress on the backstitch was going to mean a Xmas 2022 finish for my BFF.  I will get mine done, but I'm not convinced that it will happen by Xmas 2021! Made a better start on some backstitch by sneaking up on it and not admitting it was actually happening!  I'm happy with the little I managed to get done. 


And added a teeny bit extra hair to the elf of BFF SAL 6, which definitely a 2022 finish! 


Check out my BFF's update if she adds one on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. The backstitch does make a big difference to that piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outlining really shows the Shepherd, nice start on the SAL.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete