Wednesday 7 September 2022

An FFO and a sort-of-SAL

This week I finished my mini stitch from last week,  it's not a post box, it's an electric guitar!

This little kit was from Mouseloft, just a random Amazon purchase to have a musical stitch.

And then tonight we began BFF SAL?10? - Technically not quite a SAL as we are working on different items,  but on a theme and on the same kind of fabric.   Got to be even harder to guess what this one is!  Am torn between an owl wing or a superhero Cape at the moment,  and I know what it's going to hahaha 😆. 


Check out my BFFs update here

2 comments:

  1. Yup once again if I did not know what it was I would not know what it is and even knowing it is hard to tell which bit it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute little guitar from last week. I'd guess a bird for the current SAL but it's probably a drum kit LOL

    ReplyDelete