Wednesday 31 August 2022

The Bear's Essentials... and a teeny new start - BFF RAL

Yippee,  the Bear is finished!
I've enjoyed this little cover kit, even if some bits are more Unique than they ought to be. I'd expected the random fur to be annoying,  it was easier than the clothing backstitch. 

So time left over and guilt made me pull out a new start as I didn't have the energy for a bigger project tonight. Can you tell what it's going to be yet?  It looks clear to me but my BFF thinks otherwise,  so any guesses?

Check out my BFFs update here

3 comments:

  1. I won't guess because I know! However, if I did not know well then I would never guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bear is cute, I have no idea but happy stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little bear. I'm guessing a post box??

    ReplyDelete