Wednesday 29 March 2023

BFF SAL 11 - plant theft

I had a plan for this week.. to do something with the part-formed pot on the left.

I spent a lot of time over the week experimenting with alternatives for behind the chair.  Then realised that what I originally liked about this design was the open, airy feel.  And filling in that space would have taken that away.  So out came the planned mirror and picture frame.


But as the giant ?cheese plant? (Not sure) from my original still didn't appeal, I stole the plant from my BFFs pattern and kept it in my own pot.

My BFF has had many amendments,  some of which are remaining quiet I believe for now!  Check out the bits she's sharing here


2 comments:

  1. Its not theft! I said you could have my plant I am not using it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress, I love the socks and blue hair.

    ReplyDelete