Thursday 16 March 2023

BFF SAL 11 - tricky times

Well this week I had a plan.. to put in face and add the hair. I had grand plans for personalisation using a blue blending filament, added to the recommended browns for the hair. And I thought I'd found the thread so merrily began. Turns out I own 2 different blue metallic shades, and this was way too dark to represent my turquoise hair in any form. So out it came.


I went on to fill in just a couple of bits and make a start on the pot to the left.

There is much to be tweaked on this design, and I have to admit to less enthusiasm than my BFF for that process. In fact I'm finding that part a little stressful right now. I'm sure I'll love it once I sort the hair out, I have since located the correct thread so will try again next time. 
Check out my BFFs progress here
























































1 comment:

  1. I like this design, I am a reader, this is adorable, I would love to see your turquoise hair, I find it so much fun when people put color in their hair.
    Have a great day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete