Friday 29 March 2024

Easter Blog Hop 2024

Welcome once again to the annual Easter Blog Hop, hosted by Jo at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com.  Check out Jo's blog for a full participant list, or simply Hop between the blogs themselves.   I will share a letter, collect them all and unscramble for a mystery phrase,  post on Jo's blog and after Easter she'll tell us who got it right.


I completed this stitch way back in May last year, entirely with the Blog Hop in mind, it was a cover kit from World of Cross Stitching magazine. The bright flowers and the bunny ears make me smile every time.



Before you go,  here's your letter - T

Happy Hopping,  and I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend. 

Here's the next blog in the chain, Hop over there now to keep travelling. 

https://stitchinggrandmacathy.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Love the bunny and your organisation skills too! I would have mislaid the stitching or the photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that... apparently I'd only taken a pre-backstitch image! So luckily I knew where the piece was living!!

      Delete
  2. Still makes me smile how far ahead you are this year, I was last year but this I am playing catchup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern, this cute bunny looks so real! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bunny, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bunny! Thanks for the letter! Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! Adorable bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny is adorable! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete