Wednesday 12 June 2024

BFF SAL 16 - Piling on the Blues


Filling in water (and oddly house which looks grey on pattern print, but definitely states blue thread). There was a little additional pink but mostly a Blue Day today.

Enjoying this pattern, as my BFF has a different plan for how the finished image will look to my own, there may be some divergence as she catches up, either with off camera work for her, or with off-SAL work for me.

Conversation turned to the oddness of YouTube content and my own foibles around childish acts being paraded in front of the world... but hey it takes all kinds to make a world, and I'm sure that there are plenty would find my own set of hobbies odd too. So I shall step down from my virtual soapbox LOL. 

Check out my BFFs update here

No comments:

Post a Comment