Monday 8 August 2016

The Void Between

I'm in that funny place between modules again - with the added complication of readjusting to the 'New New Normal', my body and mind are not quite sure where exactly they want to be, I haven't quite the focus back for craft projects, but I'm bored with TV and the random games I'm playing on the tablet.

(Hence the random blog post about nothing really...)

Been into the domestic duties for the last week or so, hubby and I are getting a new mattress for our bed this week so I began a series of clearings-out to make for a less shameful reveal when the old mattress leaves the bed to make way for the new one.  I like the decluttering but I seem to be running out of energy at the halfway point - which is OK when you're dealing with a cupboard in the kitchen, but not so convenient when you've made a pile consistent with the 'Before' image on a 'Hoarders' episode on the top of the bed you need to sleep in that night!!

I know the new module will be upon me before I know it really, and I am determined to enjoy this downtime in whatever fashion my brain allows.  I think I've had just such a focused 5 months so far that I am feeling guilty over the seeming lack of focus at the minute.

(Crikey how am I going to feel at the end of the OU journey if I feel guilty during the 'guilt free' downtime period?)

I do keep updating page 2 occasionally, so don't forgetting to check it out to see how the Software Developer journey is going too...

No comments:

Post a Comment