Software....and stitches..reflecting on life's changes as we go along. It started with my OU journey, but the blog and I have evolved over time, to become something more - right now it's friendship and cross stitch, tomorrow - who knows?
Wednesday, 9 November 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Welcome to Advent! Perfectly timed as this evening's Vigil Mass would be for the first Sunday in Advent. The Hop is hosted ...
-
Happy Valentines day blogpeeps!! It's time for the Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog Hop, hosted by Jo at http://serendipitousstitching....
-
Welcome to the Advent Blog Hop, hosted by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com . Check out her post to see all the other ...
Lass Grinch's dog that last week, can't say he is growing on me either but maybe it will come together in the end.
ReplyDeleteThis is going to be a sweet design and finish; I am looking forward to seeing it constructed.
ReplyDeleteCatherine
Definitely a dog in a reindeer costume at the moment! I think the backstitch will help.
ReplyDelete