Thursday 20 April 2023

A 'Quiet' Finish - BFF SAL 11

Those final couple of weeks have been creeping up on us... mind you, you may understand better some of the delays when you see the personalisation journey my BFF has been on for this one!!


With a bit of help from my BFF to remove a cat from the rug,  I pushed straight through to FFO and frame this immediately,  some projects just demand that quick action.  I'm very happy to have managed a bit of blue hair.  The designs are called Cosy and Quiet by Durene Jones, from a magazine article. We decided that the couch one with quilt/hoop stitches looks Cosy, so mine here must be Quiet.

I've been feeling rough with cold this week, so no full session tonight, but long enough to show and tell our respective finishes! Oh, we did laugh hard tonight, but my post can only hint cryptically at why till you check out my BFFs progress here

5 comments:

  1. An adorable design, I miss the cat on the rug.
    I wish you would show a photo of your blue hair.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah already did https://lifeoutsidethewashingbasket.blogspot.com/2023/03/bff-sal-11-hairy-heads-and-feet.html

      Delete
  2. Love the socks, the plants look great and as discussed I am still very happy you did not go the mirror picture route and kept to the clean look you liked for the wall behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Happy Dance and an FFO already! I like the way you've changed it but not cluttered it up too much. Also love the hair from the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful finish, I love the hair... mermaid looking!

    ReplyDelete