Wednesday 3 May 2023

2 FFOs, 1 new start and a new place to Be

We didn't feel quite up to our next start on BFF SAL  12 (and indeed we had a bit of fun going back to work out what they'd all been!)

So some random bits.  I started this cover kit back in September 2021 and finally finished just before our Skype this week,  so it counts!


Finished the cross stitch during the week on this freebie from Durene Jones,  and last night added a Button as a charm.


And made a start on a Christmas themed mini stitch to be better prepared for the Hop.


Thankfully my cold finally left me,  sadly I apparently managed to pass it to hubbyman,  poor fella.


Checkout my BFFs progress for the evening at http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

Oh! Almost forgot about the other bit.... I have a new chair for my craft room!  Very glad to finally have it in place!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely Smalls this month. Glad to see you are preparing for my Hops too! That's the sort of dedication I like.
    The new chair looks lovely and comfy. Beautiful colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two sweet finishes and a good start.
    Your chair looks super comfy, is it a recliner?

    ReplyDelete