Friday 7 April 2023

Easter Blog Hop 2023

Welcome to the 2023 annual Easter Blog Hop, hosted by Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.   We share our Easter or Spring themed stitches, and a letter to collect,  which will make up a mystery phrase. After you've hopped around post the phrase on Jo's blog, there's sometimes even a little prize.

This was a fun little Easter Stitch, a freebie from Durene Jones' Facebook page, completed last-minute as is often the case when I suddenly realise there's a Hop imminent!!


Your letter is Y

And next you can hop over to http://tiffstitch.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

  1. Glad I waited for today to see this as it was a nice start to Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers bringing us sunny spring colors. Thank you for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely flowers! Reminds me of the daffodils in my garden! Have a wonderful Easter! Thanks for the letter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect spring flowers, a lovely stitched piece! Thankfully mine are still blooming.
    Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely little daffodils, they remind me of my home town, here in Spain you rarely see them. Thank you for the letter and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little stitch, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so in love with this design, we still have lots of snow on the ground, seeing this makes my heart happy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love your daffodils! Apologies for the late comment but I can't comment on embedded comments unless I use my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and simple! I love daffodils! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done getting a finish in time! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete