Thursday 7 April 2016

A matter of timing

Feeling very arghy today - all my deadlines are approaching all at the same time and I am tired tired tired.

OU pre-assignment panic meeting up with Software Developer project week panic meeting up with 'why the heck do we have to complete annual reviews anyway they're c**p', how do I fit it all in and still even manage personal hygiene let alone a 'life'

Don't get me wrong I am loving every moment of the developer journey but it all feels like too many deadlines together today.  And meanwhile my friends and family get what's left of me....which to be honest isn't a lot at the minute.  (So I feel guilty about that too...go figure...).

Right that was a quicky to keep my blog up to date - go check out page 2 for an albeit brief update on the developer journey so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment