Thursday 17 September 2020

Oh, Leaf me alone!! Lockdown SAL

This week is the first time I have been stressed out by anything on the  current SAL project.  Making some progress with the medium tree leaves, not the variegated ones yet, but the single coloured ones.  Somewhere in last week's stitching, I have gone wrong.  I didn't discover the error until this week.

On reflection I have decided to 'leaf it alone', as it will be surrounded by a sea of variegated greens later, and leaves are individual.

Enjoyed our get-together again though, we managed decent weather for a walk last week, so a bit of stitching time felt overdue.

With a potential local Lockdown impending again, I'm glad that we have built up a good habit of Skype sessions.

Here is the latest progress, check out http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com for my BFF's update.

3 comments:

  1. Still thinking of happy little trees looking at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you found a mistake but I doubt anyone will notice since it will be surrounded by others. Good luck with it and be happy when you stitch on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sorts of designs are very forgiving for little errors! The trees are growing nicely.

    ReplyDelete