Wednesday 21 October 2020

All sussed - Lockdown SAL

All the progress for me this week is in one single colour, sometimes one particular piece of thread will do that.  It's represented on this pattern with a sort of backwards 's' symbol, hence my BFF christened it 'Suss'.

It has been a weird week, lots of busy times at work, both in the office and at home.   Finished the working day in a position of better understanding than I began with, so I feel like both parts of the day were 'sussed'.

My BFF's had a tiring time of things too, so you may get just a pictorial update from her.  Check out her blog at http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com over the next couple of days to see her progress. 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the grass is growing and filling in nicely!

    Have a great stitchy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, glad that you are getting it sussed along with life too!

    ReplyDelete