Friday 16 October 2020

The Goose Drank Wine - Lockdown SAL


Back to the minty grass again this week, hence the blog title... This one's been brewing for a few weeks now as it's our joint automatic response to the colour used for the minty grass.... Can you guess what colour it is yet?  I'll keep you in suspense till the end of the post anyway.

Added the finishing touches to the variegated tree, and even got started on the bluebell stems in the bottom right. 

Head on over to http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com to see how my BFF got on.

Oh... And the thread, of course, is 369.  The song is The Clapping Song written by Lincoln Chase, although I'm not certain which recording of it I remember from childhood! 

4 comments:

  1. LOL As soon as I saw your post title that is what popped in my head! I couldn't get past the begging of the song though and their little rowboat. Your piece is coming along very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now every time I use this color I am going to think of that song.

      Delete
    2. Hahaha, glad we infected someone else then, we can't use the number without singing it either!!

      Delete
  2. I didn't guess the colour but as soon as you said it, I remembered the song! The version I remember is The Belle Stars from 1983, but I had to look it up LOL

    ReplyDelete