Saturday 31 October 2020

Halloween Trick or Treat Blog Hop 2020

Welcome to the Hallowe’en blog hop, hosted by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com.

Along with a picture of some seasonal crafting, we get to share a letter, follow the links through the whole of the blog hop to find the mystery phrase. 

I'm not a massive Halloween stitcher, but I saw this little one and it made me giggle, as I think she looks like me!!
My hubby had the same reaction as me, but my BFF disagrees on the likeness.   What do you think?

So, in the spirit of my post, let me share my letter, 'I' (as in icky..)

Head over to http://janalynmarie.blogspot.com for the next stage of the Hop. 

17 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Roni!
    How sweet to find a stitch that looks like you, and she does, exactly!
    Nice to visit today, and a Happy Halloween to you!
    I am now following your blog!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I am going to be in the minority re the likeness here, well except maybe the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in the Halloween Blog Hop this year.
    I think you make a lovely witch! The smile and the eyes make it, as well as the matching hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twin sister witch! Great post, thanks for the letter! Joyeux Halloween ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute witchy! Yes, I think she does look like you. lol.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post made me smile. Thank your for the letter and Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fun post, yes the stitching does look like you. Pleased to discover your blog. Thanks for the letter and Happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I see it, what an adorable likeness!
    Happy Halloween! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that's funny! It's almost like a stitched caricature. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I agree it looks like you and is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little piece. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it is the glasses and hair that makes it look so much like you. But I must ask, are you a good witch or a bad witch?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Stitching, it does look like you! Thanks for the letter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finally found time to hop along. Oh how cute. Yes it looks like you. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute witch! I can see the similarity, although your face is a little slimmer.
    Thanks for the letter too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is cute and does resemble you a bit, love your hair, lovely color and hair style.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete