Monday 15 February 2021

February Gifted Gorgeousness

It's the 15th of the month, which means it's time for Gifted Gorgeousness again... Sneaking in immediately after Valentines Day!

This one is a gift to myself, from myself, but stitched with a size 28 needle which was part of my Xmas presents. I'm normally a fan of a size 26 needle, but I quite liked the thinner needle here, so I might well use it again in my smaller projects.

It was a pattern from a library book copied many years ago, so I can only find a title of Planet Pillow sign, as it was stitched up as a pillow.  

My own intention is to frame it and hang it on the walls of my new craft room, or perhaps mount it as a large fridge magnet, as that is where I'd keep most of my chocolate supplies!

Head over to Jo's blog at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com for more participants in this mini-hop. 

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the idea of it becoming a fridge magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great saying, great finishing idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I like the saying. I use both 26 and 28 needles, depending on the project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love this saying! I always use 28 petite needles except for metallics. I just like how you can stitch down to the last mm of thread with them LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite sayings! You've done a lovely job! I mostly use size 28 needle! But I usually use higher count fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this! My daughter would definitely agree with you that the chocolate is the most important reason to save the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun piece, display it for all to see! I know a few people that would be great for.

    ReplyDelete