Thursday 25 February 2021

In and out The Mushy Bluebells - Lockdown SAL

Somehow, the more I fill in on those bluebells, the less clearly I can see them. But their stems are almost complete now, and then the path, and some medium tree work left before we get to backstitch!  I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes alive with the backstitch.

My brain has been feeling somewhat mushy this week, with every small victory at work a hard-won thing, and a finish to the week with more exhaustion than elation today.  I'm deeply glad to be working 4 days a week rather than 5!

My BFF is continuing progress on a different project whilst waiting for me to catch up.  Check out hers on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Told you so...that the backstitch is going to be needed for those mushy bluebells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although mushy your bluebells bring lovely colour and make me think of the joys of spring. I hope work is easier for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close to the finish, I do like the bluebells, Like Clare I think of spring when I see them.
    Have a sweet day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty even though they are mushy! The backstitch will really add definition.

    ReplyDelete