Friday 21 May 2021

Decisions, decisions - BFF SAL 3

Finished off the lattice work on the borders, and decided that the middle needed something so created a teeny backstitch design for it.  I experimented with it in the corners too, both in red and pale gold, but the red felt like too much, and the other not enough. So the corners will remain the same unless I decide to add any beads later.

On to backstitch and I decided to use the same red I've used throughout, I rather like the opulence it's bringing to the piece.  I may update the picture later as I have permission to do an extra 15 minutes (we started late due to a bad day for me). 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your post as I get a much better look at it than I do over Skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the red you've used to accent your design.

    ReplyDelete