Wednesday 5 May 2021

That which is yet to arrive - BFF SAL 3

Well... I thought I'd be done with the cross stitch part but I was beaten by the excessive amount of fiddly half stitches required after a day full of online meetings at work which needed an extra half hour of downtime before starting Skype today.

We did however make a start on the eyelet stitches, as I'm working on Aida I took the decision to miss out some of the 'arms' of the eyelet and I rather like the starry finish to those.    They do look a little odd without their surrounding circles!

It's also a departure from the charted colour, so it continues to be more unique.


Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com when she's posted... I've been getting in early with my posts to avoid my dodgy memory on the day after. 

 More updates in the next couple of days possibly, as I have dispensation to catch up with the fiddly backstitch in my own time. 

2 comments:

  1. Great progress this is so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you are both personalising this design. What are you planning for the lazy daisies?

    ReplyDelete