BFF SAL 3 finish

This one took a while, I had to find the right book for the job. I wanted A4 size so I don't have to squint at my hymn lyrics, and ringbound so that it will lay flat on my music stand.

A bit of creative framing was required when I cut all the sides without realising it would then be too small for the frame mount!!   So now there is a nice little white space to add a title.. How fortuitous!! 


I'm quite happy with how it turned out overall though. And it means I will see the piece every time I use my hymn book. 

Check out my BFF's finished piece too, on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Nice to see the them was maintained, same but different. So pleased you found the right size for what you wanted. I look forward to seeing it with it's title added once you have decided on the style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finish is lovely.
    I checked out your friends, very interesting that she stitched the binding side and the back.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to finish the design and a practical use too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment