Tuesday 15 June 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness June

It's the 15th of the month again already... How did that happen?

That means it's time for Gifted Gorgeousness again, we're challenged by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com to post gifts we've stitched, or that were gifted to us.

I feel almost like I'm cheating posting this one, as you've seen it before, back in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop on Valentines day.  I loved the piece I received from my Sweetheart even then, and I love it even more now that it is MINE for real, and living in my Happy Place mounted on a book.  Just good luck that my BFF got me to post for, and (editing this after the fact) I know we ended up double - posting for GG, her as a gift giver, me as a lucky recipient! 

Here it is, next to a photo taken in my other Happy Place, our holiday haven of Warkworth, which is now much closer to home! 


I plan to use the book to catalogue my stitches, with maybe a small photo and a brief note about each piece.

I've also been working on a baby sampler as a gift for my young niece, but as it's yet to be finished or gifted, I will wait for a while before I can share that one.

Other gifts may make an appearance in a later post. 

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift! And a great idea to catalogue your stitching too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gift, good idea to do a catalogue, I try to keep a list but I often forget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice stitching! Such a good idea this catalogue, make sure to show it to us soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. That is a lovely design for your notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stutced piece is lovely, and very joyous. Such a lovely idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute idea to mount it on a book to use for cataloging your stitching! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My BFF's idea there to mount it, as I received the finished piece as a gift, but my own plan for my stitching catalogue. Thank you x

      Delete