Wednesday 25 May 2022

BFF SAL 9 The Never Ending Story

Oh dear, the 'sameyness' has hit big style with this set of borders.   And whilst I am glad that I have a couple of options to stitch on by starting the outer body too, oh boy I wish I had not added it.


The yellow border was tonight's focus, a bit more on the side and a stretch along the top to feel like I'd made any progress.  I prefer the stitching on the side, but it honestly never feels like I've made progress for the amount of thread consumed! 

I know it's all going to be worth it in the end but I long for the fun of the tree again! 

Check out my BFF's update on here

2 comments:

  1. Gooing to look amazing once it is all done...oh yes it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look fabulous and those colours are gorgeous. But I couldn't "one at a time" on the borders, I would have to do something else inbetween.

    ReplyDelete