Friday 8 July 2022

BFF SAL 9 - t minus 650... and counting

A solo post this week, as my poor BFF succumbed after all this time and caught the Covid Lurgy. 

On the home straight now, I have precisely 650 stitches of purple left to go.  I've been alternating between side and bottom of the picture, so there looks like less work than has actually gone into it!!

And then it will be time to go frame hunting. A little part of me is tempted to finish as a cushion, but I still think I'd prefer to see it safely on the wall where nothing can be spilled on it!

And then onwards, to BFF SAL 10 in a couple of weeks time, as I have some family commitments next week. 

3 comments:

  1. Looking good and frame hunting,had no joy so far for my smaller one and all such and craftiness be on hold till I feel better, and most likely till the rest of the family feel better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, all I was able to stitch during covid were little 8 x 10 stitch Easter egg bookmarks. You have to be kind to yourself and allow yourself to heal xx

      Delete
  2. No stitching's at all, just looking at pretty pictures

    ReplyDelete