Thursday 25 August 2022

An FFO, a cosy companion and a bear - BFF RAL night

Firstly,  the FFO... well, I say FFO, it's framed and hung on the wall.  But it went up there without being stitched into position and has a slight misalignment... so it will get fixed at some point in the future,  but as there's only me looking at it then it's not currently stressing me enough to rush into that.


This week I had a fancy for quilting, so I did another 12 inch square of my current WIP quilt.  Forgot to take a photo before I removed it from the hoop, so here it is keeping my knees warm instead.  It's a nice cosy hobby for autumnal weather. 

And finally,  a bit more progress on the little bear cover kit. Looks like he's wearing a Maharajah's slippers,  or some awesome running blades for a Paralympic champion. 


Check out my BFFs update here





2 comments:

  1. Oh it looks good on the wall, and nice to see a couple of the other finished BFF's there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stitching wall and I recognise a few pieces there too!

    ReplyDelete