Saturday 28 November 2015

Success of a Plan - and planning to continue

OK - happy to say that following my plan has led to successful submission of the TMA - with four days to spare.

So now I just need to keep making promises to myself as to the expected level of achievement - and with a good bit of careful planning might actually manage to survive the winter without stressing entirely too much about assignments and such like.

I don't feel like I've been this focused (or this kind to myself) with regards to my studies for a long time - a bit like the washing basket - it was either empty or full, either cramming like crazy or avoiding the whole thing entirely!  The balance of freedom and study time has been quite nice, so long may it continue (well until the summer break at least!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment