Friday 8 May 2020

Life INSIDE the washing basket - lockdown stitch-along update

Sorry to be so slow in posting this week's update.  Normally, I make the effort to post on a Thursday, the day after our craft night.  But yesterday, I'd reached a bit of 'digital overload' - having Skype meetings all day at work, and then 2 separate Zoom sessions immediately after each other.  And whilst they were very good sessions, the last thing I felt like doing after all that was to pick up another computer!

So - here's this week's updated shot, the middle part still looks more like a flower than a set of flowers, but it shows the amount of progress.  Not sure about the chosen colour for the tulips, having seen it on my BFF's, I'm not sure it goes with the rest.  Find out how she's getting on at http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/


2 comments:

  1. Funny how different the colours look across the two blogs, you would think we were using different threads.

    ReplyDelete