Thursday 14 May 2020

Life INSIDE the washing basket - lockdown stitch-along - no sneak peeks here

Speedy progress on our stitch along tonight, along with lots of nattering of course.

I thought I might get the cross stitch part of the first side finished tonight, but it was not to be.  My BFF did, however, and thus got to move on to the back-stitch.  We agreed on doing the back stitch for the first piece before moving onto the second piece.

This particular design definitely requires some back-stitch to make it more defined - although this did cause us some hilarity over the shape of the corner 'leaves' before they were back-stitched.  I've not quite finished those parts on mine, so you won't see it, but you may get a sneak peek over on my BFFs - http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com/

Next week, you may even see progress on two sides, and our two blogs will diverge slightly, as my BFF is a faster stitcher and ahead of me in what she's been completing.



1 comment: