Friday 22 May 2020

Life INSIDE the washing basket - lockdown stitch-along - almost a finish

Well, this week is where we diverge - my BFF had a finish, and I had a start (of sorts).

I finally finished the cross stitch and started on the back-stitch - woohoo!!

A reasonably stress-free session tonight - although I did begin by putting my initial stitches upside down or sideways (or whatever it was that would result in the cross going the opposite way).

Really enjoying the time to just 'be' together, time to natter about the random stuff in our lives, occasionally we touch on the stuff that is keeping us apart in person, but mostly we just enjoy a random natter.  And we are getting some stitching in while we do that.

Apologies for the late posting again, but yesterday was one full of digital interactions, and by the time I was done, I just wanted to chill out and play games with my hubbyman.

Can you see the phallic nature of the leaves I talked about last week?  Much better with the back-stitch.


1 comment:

  1. Backstitch is looking good, certainly enhances those leaves

    ReplyDelete