Thursday 4 March 2021

A haunting stitch? Lockdown SAL

You know those times when you can't see something yourself till someone else points it out, but once the thought is in there, it won't go away?  My BFF had a bit of that with another 'earworm' that she tried to infect me with.  But that isn't what I'm talking about this time... Oh no. 

Take a look at the variegated thread underneath the cottage, and my BFF saw the little blue man in a green coat! Now I can't unsee it!!  Thankfully the backstitch on the bluebells should make him go away, otherwise I will need to figure out a story about why he's there, cos I'm not unpicking anything!! 

Check out my BFF's update for the week on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. A your son would oft say...sorry not sorry! I am sure he will go away as all the stitches go in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see him, you have added many stitch's this is a sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete