Thursday 11 March 2021

A finish and a giant head? Lockdown SAL

Yippee!! Finally done with the cross stitch.  Felt like it was never going to be finished, even this week I suffered a thread-knot that pushed us over time for the night.  But the cross stitch and the back stitch on those big trees has allowed me to catch up with my BFF.

So we can start from a shared perspective next week again. And we'll soon have to decide on the next project. 

But what about the big head?  My BFF decided to ask my hubbyman if he could see my little blue man.  Nit only could he see it, but he saw the cottage as a giant bobble head with hair and eyes watching me as I stitch!  Now I can't unsee that either!!

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh a bobble head that is adorable.
    I know how it feels to have a finish.
    I am looking forward to seeing what you are working on next.

    Have a sweet day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on completing the cross stitch part. The backstitch is really going to make this come to life and banish the little man too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks super, great stitching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh we are so close now so very close.

    ReplyDelete