Thursday 25 March 2021

Still playing catchup - Lockdown SAL

Halfway through the backstitch now, after a stressful day at work I struggled to combine counting the numbers of stitches to cross over with any form of conversation or listening.  And as the main purpose of our get-together is to be together then it wouldn't be right to say 'hush, I'm trying to count!'.

So I have special dispensation to finish offline, which I shall do and share when I am done.

Having a week away from Skype next week, as I have a big-number birthday coming up that day.  Although I object to the presence of 50 when I never really got to celebrate 49.  But time waits for nobody, not even me!

Check out my BFF's finished work on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday for next week! I like there will be a lot of catching up celebrations when all this is over.
    Here's how I celebrated my Big Birthday on my blog https://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com/2016/09/days-of-jos-life-big-birthday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Early, I hope you have a wonderful day full of fun and surprises.
    I do not see the little man any longer, the back stitching is realy making this design pop.
    Have a wonderful week-end.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete