Tuesday 16 March 2021

March Gifted Gorgeousness

Sorry I am a day late for this month's GG, hosted by Jo at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

This time of the year always makes me think about my lovely Gran. She was also a Veronica, who also shortened it (although to Ronnie rather than Roni), as I was named after her.

This is a stitch I completed for her maybe 20 years ago or more, which I reclaimed when she passed away 15 years ago.  It makes me smile to look at it and remember the great times and lively debates (arguments... surely not? ) I had with Gran. 



3 comments:

  1. Oh Roni, such a special piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always appreciated the way this was framed, and as for your namesake I shall always remember her at your wedding turning every compliment about her hat aside with the comment "It looks like a lamp shade"!

    ReplyDelete