Friday 16 April 2021

Gifted Gorgeousness - April

Oops, a day overdue again this month, but hey that's just the way some months are isn't it? The time runs away from us.

GG is hosted as always by Jo over at http://serendipitousstitching.blogspot.com

If you recall, last month I shared a stitch I completed for my dear Gran, this is another one I made for her, as she was so happy to receive the first one, and she was often difficult to buy for in later years.  Again it has returned to live with me after she left us 15 years ago, so I have very fond memories of both making it and giving it, which I get to think about all the more often now that it's been 're-gifted' to me again. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
    I can't get on the computer until tomorrow so my post is delayed a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete