Wednesday 28 April 2021

Subtle hues - BFF SAL 3

 More green this evening, to finish off those side and top borders.  I like the subtle contrast between the two greens very much. 

Then I moved on to the rosette in the centre, taking some decisions along the way around the blended threads that were supposed to be part of it.  For the teeny amount of stitches left, it didn't feel like it was worth the effort to blend.  So I'm happy with the result, which remains nicely symmetrical for me.  Only one more colour left to cross stitch for me, so I'll admit that I may be a wee bit further ahead now.

My BFF also had subtlety issues, but I'll let her tell you about those, if she is so inclined!  Check out her update when she posts on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Yup yours is blendy...and the medallion in the middle looks very art Nuevo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a very pretty design, I like the green and gold colors they match perfectly.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete