Wednesday 24 May 2023

BFF SAL 12 ... a tale of two....

Well that would be telling,  and you know we don't do that right away!!

We started with the same area of the pattern,  and in typical fashion of Same But Different,  we've gone in opposite directions from there.

I'm fairly certain that most people will be able to tell what this one is, and as a certain blog post of Jo's led me to buy this book, I think she may recognise it.


Check out my BFFs update later at A Patchwork of Crafts and see if you can guess. 


Oh... and progress from last week's mini stitch... definitely not Father Christmas. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice lite house design, I bet that is an adorable cat design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could it possibly be a cat? LOL
    I can see it's a lighthouse now not a festive Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seeing a cat! Now I'm seeing it as a lighthouse, obviously.

    ReplyDelete