Friday 12 May 2023

The People Chose... embellishments


This share is hosted by the lovely Jo at Serendipitous Stitching

The title this month caught my eye as I've just had an embellished finish, this freebie from Durene Jones. 

It did make me look back and think about other things embellished,  like a decorated hat for a Mad Hatters Tea Party with my BFF. 


My BFF did a much better job than me though...check out her amazing creation, you can read more on her blog to see the full story.




Or this cover kit I completed a couple of years back with the snowflake charm. 


Sometimes it's just fun to revisit old photos in this way, to remind ourselves of the bits and pieces we have worked on along the way.



3 comments:

  1. I really like the Durene Jones piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your hat so sweet.
      Love the stitch design and the Merry Christmas design the birdies are adorable.
      Your friends hat is a hoot.

      Catherine

      Delete
  2. Thanks for taking part in the People's Choice this month. Charms make great embellishments for our stitching. Those hats are amazing! I need an excuse to wear a fancy hat like that.
    Your last sentence sums up why I do this SAL - to showcase some older projects that people may not have seen before!

    ReplyDelete