Thursday 18 May 2023

BFF SAL... or not quite

Last week I was otherwise engaged. But that was just as well,  as my BFF had issues of her own that would have prevented stitch work.

We have a pattern planned for BFF SAL 12, but have not yet quite established our fabric choices.   So this week we had a more random session. 

I have been almost welded to my new comfy chair this week and stitched loads.

I'll talk about some of them in other dedicated posts later and in Hops through the year, so for now I will share just this little cover kit by Lucie Heaton.


During our session I worked a little on this Durene Jones SAL freebie.

And then as I would have been required to leave the comfort of my chair to progress further,  I started another cover kit, ironically also by Durene Jones!


For so few stitches,  we think it's already obvious what the subject matter is here - can you guess?

Check out my BFFs update at A Patchwork of Crafts




 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work, especially on DEATH. I would guess Santa for the final piece?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL maybe not as obvious as we both thought then! Will keep you guessing for a bit

      Delete
  2. I am thinking a bookmark on the last design, looking forward to seeing what the design is, Ghost is scary but oh so cute.
    The stitching mouse is so adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, isn't she adorable?!
    Who knew Death could be cute? I have that too, but haven't started it.
    No clue on the start, maybe Christmas?

    ReplyDelete