Thursday 22 July 2021

BFF SAL 4 - too hot to handle?

It's been so warm this week that my cross stitch has taken a back seat, as sweaty hands and crafty gifts don't sit well together.  So I did wonder if that might be the case for our SAL too?

Thankfully we managed, although I did need to get up to wash my hands mid-session as it was so warm.


The parts furthest to each side of the picture denote the extreme edges of the new layout. This week I did quite a bit of that dark water, I'm trying to balance out the blue with other stitching, as otherwise I will be left with mostly blues to stitch.  Which would not be so hard on a black and white pattern, but the dark colours and similar symbols are making it hard going, even with the delight of having reduced it by so much. 

The plain stripe to the right of the picture is not even evident on the pattern, as it's too dark for colouring in, and it's actually going to be a mixture of the (blue of course) colours in there. 

Check out my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment