Wednesday 7 July 2021

Out of the blue - BFF SAL 4

Out of the blue, a picture begins to take shape, the things in the pattern are starting to look like the image on the photo to me.

I'll be very glad when I am actually ' out of the blue', or at least the pale blue on pale blue at the top of this pattern.  Ate more 'Blue Frog' first again, but I didn't keep going for long as it's hard work!

Just the zoomed in image this week, as I quite like to see that picture growing! 


Oh, and I see my BFF's update on http://apatchworkofcrafts.blogspot.com tells about my momentary blind panic when we share our progress.  She tells it much better than me I think, go check it out! 

I found it hilarious that I was in such a fuss that she would run out of material, but we must have spent 10 minutes in a fit of the giggles over it, her reaction being more about my over- reaction.  A good way to finish a session and a massive boost after a hard stressful day at work!! 

1 comment:

  1. My laughter reduced to giggles eventually...and thinking about it still makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete